OCLA 2024 will take place in Buchs SG/Switzerland
Reserve the date now: April 16, 2024
The Symposium OCLA is an annual event for technically interested
engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end
optical coatings, thin film deposition and characterization.
CONNECT | EXCHANGE | INNOVATE
Call for Presentations and Posters
The OCLA Symposium is geared towards technically interested engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end optical thin film deposition and characterisation. Visitors, presenters and researchers get the opportunity to exchange ideas and share their work related to the field of optical coatings, laser technology and LIDT measurement.
The upcoming workshop is looking for submissions which offer solutions to common problems, innovative uses of technology, current research findings and more.
Guest Registrations for the OCLA Symposium start early 2024.
Send an Abstract
You are invited to send your proposals for presentations or posters in the field of:
- Optical coatings for laser applications
- Laser technology and applications
- Metrology for characterising high-end optical coatings and substrates
- Low loss optical coatings
- Laser damage of optical coatings
- Duration of presentations are typically 15 minutes
- Poster size is DIN A0
- Abstracts should be no more than 1000 characters, including spaces
- List the name, title, affiliation, and email address of the lead presenter, and the name(s) and affiliation(s) of any additional presenter(s)
- Indicate if you intend to give a TALK or to present a POSTER
- Your participation at OCLA 2024 is free of charge
Send your proposal to email@example.com until
November 3rd 2023.
- Closing of evaluation by December 15th 2023
- Authors will be notified by December 22nd 2023 whether
or not their proposals were accepted
Werdenbergstrasse 4, CH-9471 Buchs SG
T +41 (0)81 755 49 66
Do you work with Optical Coatings for Laser Applications?
Join the OCLA Community!
The Symposium OCLA is an annual event for technically interested engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end optical coatings, thin film deposition and characterization.
The Symposium OCLA offers a cross-disciplinary meeting place for engineers, scientists and technicians which are involved in all aspects of the manufacture, design or application of laser optical components.